As we look back on 2019, it’s with a sense of gratitude, accomplishment and pride. The year 2020 will mark our 20th year in business, and since our inception we’ve devoted ourselves as an agency to doing world-class digital product development for world-changing companies.
Reflecting on the projects we’ve completed and the clients we’ve worked with over the last year, I can definitively say we’re fulfilling the mission we first started with.
- We partnered with the Salesforce Foundation to bring a scalable solution to California Parks through Calparks.org. Salesforce turned to Marker Seven to implement a design they’d created, integrate with their technology, and do it all in a tight timeframe. We were happy to be part of this great cause and build a site that brought the vision to life.
- We helped an early stage nano-chemistry company, Sylvatex, to compellingly tell their story through a professionally designed and curated sales deck. The company’s technology truly has the ability to change our planet through lower carbon emissions, and we are proud to be part of the team bringing their story forward.
- We’ve continued our work with Genentech, Bank of America, and Adobe through Marketo and Bizible; companies that are innovating every day in their respective spaces.
- Our pro bono work with the Human Needs Project is enabling a community to rise up and become self-sustaining in one of the world’s largest and poorest slums.
- And, we’ve grown our engagements with Sage Partners, joining them in advisory roles for early stage companies that need both business and technical guidance.
Thank you for joining us on our journey this year. We can’t wait to share what’s coming in the year ahead!